Match Me is a tool designed for employers to indicate their preferences for their ideal domestic helper and vice versa. Based on our matching algorithm, employers will be able to choose helpers who are most suitable for further selection and interview.
The helpers will be verified by our staff before it is published in Match Me portal. The tool aims to save everyone their previous time and enhance efficiency to ensure better matching!
Today, we will run you through Match Me’s registration steps for helpers.
1) When logged onto our website, https://besthousekeeper.sg/, you will be able to see the ‘Match Me’ icon tab on the top the page beside the ‘Home’ icon
2) Once you have clicked onto the ‘Match Me’ icon, it will redirect you to a page as seen below. To fill in your General Details, click on the ‘Helper’ button and type in your desired username on the ‘Username’ tab, followed by the same username on the ‘E-mail’ tab.
3) Once you have entered your preferred username on both tabs, an automatic system prompt will appear and issue you with an email address. Please note down the email address issued to you as you will need it to log in later.
4) After the automatic system prompt, click ‘OK’ and the email will be entered for you. Now click ‘Next’ to proceed.
5) You will now land onto the Contact Info page where you will need to input your First Name (given name) and Last Name (family name) followed by a contactable phone number with your country code in front. Also, you will need to enter your Work Permit Number which was issued to you by the Ministry of Manpower Singapore. Lastly, you will need to type in your desired password once and then type in the same password at the ‘Repeat Password’ section to ensure the passwords are corresponding to each other.
6) After you have finished filling in all the information, click ‘Register’ to confirm your registration and a prompt to validate OTP (One Time Passcode) will appear. Now you will need to open an SMS sent to the mobile number that you registered on the previous step. The SMS will contain a 6-digit OTP and you will need to enter it into the prompt for your registration to complete.
7) Once the OTP is successfully verified, your account will be created.
8) Now you can click onto the ‘Log In’ icon on the top right of the webpage to log into your newly created account.
9) Upon logging in, there will be a Questionnaire Form to fill up so that we can find you a match for an employer looking for a profile like yours.
10) When you are finally done with the questionnaire, your profile will be registered and shown to employers in our database. With that, you will be able to get selected by a prospective employer and be arranged for an interview with them in no time.